Thursday, February 10, 2022

Learning about Bluetooth


Bluetooth was invented in 1993 as a way to connect electronic gadgets to each other. It was invented in Sweden by Jaap Haartsen, who named the technology after a King with a dead tooth, giving him the nickname "blue tooth". Bluetooth is a short-range wireless technology standard. It allows for data exchange between fixed and mobile devices. I use Bluetooth every time I am in my car to play music. On the settings on my iPhone, I am able to click on the Bluetooth and my wifi and the music from my car plays on my phone and vice versa. This has changed the way I and so many other people use technology and listen to music. Its other goals were low power usage and better battery life. 86 percent of all vehicles now offer Bluetooth. An average of 44 million Bluetooth speakers are sold per year. Apple car play developed on the idea of Bluetooth. I have this in my car and it allows me to put google maps from my phone onto my car, listen to podcasts, and do a ton of other things. Computers, smartphones, audio devices, and gaming consoles are all different types of technology people can use Bluetooth with. Bluetooth has become extremely popular over recent years and is used for so many different things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My relationship with technology

  After watching these videos and thinking a lot about my relationship with technology I have come to realize that it is very confusing. So ...